Ready-mix concrete is concrete that is manufactured in a factory or batching plant, according to a set recipe, and then delivered to a work site by truck mounted in- transit mixers.
This results in a precise mixture, allowing specialty concrete mixtures to be developed and implemented on construction sites. The first ready-mix factory was built in the 1930’s but the industry did not begin to expand significantly until the 1960’s, and it has continued to grow since then.
Benefits of using Universal Ready-mix concrete
- Free delievery to your construction site
- Accuracy in concrete mixture quantities
- Reduces construction duration
- No theft of construction material
- Save costs since manual mixing labour is eliminated out, among others.